View Single Post
      11-18-2012, 06:22 PM   #113
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

You guys are living in a fantasy land, I'll tell you that much. Why would I now go out and buy another hood and pay for it to be painted + labour when this has NOT been resolved?

Never once did I say to you guys insurance confiscated my hood. I paid out of pocket for any fixes and that included the ARKYM HOOD.

Also, why it your buddies haven't even replied to me via e-mail or come on here to defend themselves? They are avoiding me to the fullest right now and I know for a fact Carl has read me emails over at Arkym.

Right now my aim to is to get a solid reply from Arkym regarding this whole situation, on M3Post so the community can also see.

I've done enough for you guys to trust me and I have always done what you and Arkym have asked of me so now the time has come for us to turn this around and you do what I say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby@pyspeed.com View Post
Let's stop the insanity. We are on the same page in wanting this to end.
It's very simple James. Let me lay out what James needs to do.
Here is the step by step program to make your life free from PYSpeed and Arkym.

1. You will need to buy another hood from your local dealer and have them install it. (For those of you being entertained as much as myself, James had his original hood vandalized for unknown reason, and no longer has his original hood as the insurance company had confiscated it.) By the way, PYSpeed did not vandalize his previous hood.=)
2. Once this new OEM hood is on, let us know and we will email you a shipping label.
3. Send the Arkym one back to us. We will refund you your money once we receive it.
a. Please make sure the hood is packaged up properly and there is no damaged beyond the normal wear from installing it and rolling with it on for the past few months. b. Please make sure there are no vandalism marks or cracks or any damage that was not there when new.

4. Move forward in modding your M3 in the way you like it. Have fun, drive like you stole it, and be happy!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Be thankful for what you have and help those that aren't as fortunate.
Appreciate 0