12-15-2012, 02:35 PM   #308
wjgorol
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdg37s
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjgorol View Post
Looks great. I ordered mine on 9/18 and took delivery 11/5. Only mine came in with problems with the paint. Dirt and dust particles were above the paint but somehow were under the clear. NO IDEA why the car even SHIPPED from GERMANY. Needless to say, I rejected delivery after I drove it for 200 miles but had to impatiently wait another month and a half for a new one to be custom built and shipped. I pick mine up (for the second time) on 12/18. I think yours took extremely long! But Congrats on the car!
that seems very uncommon to happen though ! glad you are getting yours in just 4 days congrats !!! what color combo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
I guarantee you have just made all who haven't received their cars a bit paranoid on what they might receive
lol that seems highly unlikely to happen once let alone more than once I wouldn't stress it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjgorol View Post
Yea, well . . . . . Not something I would expect from BMW and I was very disappointed when I saw the spots in the paint. I do have to say, the dealership (both my rep and the owner) agreed that they wouldn't have accepted the car in that condition either. Even the BMW NA rep said that it shouldn't have made it through quality control in Germany.

It is the first time that I have ever experienced it. I read through the posts on here to try to find something similar and came up with nothing.
+1
I ended up going with the Mineral White Metallic paint with the Novillo extended leather. I loved my decision the first time around, so I know the second time will be just as good 😎
Appreciate 0