lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90
I think everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as they dont trash the item up for sale. How is it that one can say "oh that's really cheap" but not "that's a little overpriced"?

I doubt that all sellers pay attention to FS threads on this board. So IMO I think it's appropriate for other members to say things like "this member sold you the same thing last week for X amount. your price is a lil bit much".
Keep those comments out of the sale thread. If you think its overpriced, then keep it to yourself. No reason for you to share it. You might be entitled to your opinions, but there is forum rule saying respect the seller. If you have no interest in buying, just stay out of it. Simple sentence like, "thats overpriced" is already crapping on the thread. Idea is to keep the place positively, thats why positive comments should be allowed, while negative comments should stay outside of the sale thread. Like I've mentioned in my original post in this thread, if its a serious issue(regarding the seller's reputation. i.e: fraud-like seller/seller with bad reputation already), then it should be mentioned before sale goes on. Im not saying you should keep your mouth shut no matter what, if you have an opinion to share regarding the damn price that you don't like, keep it out of the Seller's thread. Lately, Marketplace has been devastated by lame members posting so many unnecessary comments in FS threads.

If someone asks(in non-sale thread) whether price is expensive or not, then thats where you share your 2 cents.

Sometimes, freedom of speech sucks. People abuse it too much.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0