Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYAWE60 View Post
You my friend are a living definition of "apply yourself to something, become better than everyone else at it and you'll be (VERY) successful"

I've been following this for a while, pretty good stuff here. I'm an engineer at a very established hedge fund and I agree that yes the rest of the world frowns upon it but it really isn't a bad thing. I haven't done it in about 4 years but that's because I'm too lazy to go fishing through the mediocre guys to get real good stuff. My buddy that lived next door used to get awesome sour diesel, it'd usually be me and him exchanging good conversation and thoughts in the evenings. His business shot sky high and he moved to NYC, so we don't get the chance to do that much any more, although I smell that diesel the second I walk into his office whenever I go. . . its "the good stuff"

The fact that you're a BMW guy and a Trini makes me want to meet and blow it down with you (if you're up to it)

BTW, I'm West Indian Guyanese, I support your cause
Done know! im half GT as well so nuff respect! im in trini right now smoking some jam, but ill be back soon. im usually at all the e90post meets in ny. u going to bimmerfest east?