View Single Post
      01-11-2017, 03:14 PM   #14
m3nace92
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvstar9M3 View Post
Good problem indeed! If you're leaning towards the Camaro though, you have the Mustang 350 first since Camaro v. Mustang is a classic rivarly! I'm more of a mustang guy. The Camaros are nice but they look so boxy and cramped to me. By the way, before the Porsche I had an 06 e46 M3. That's a very special car too! if you can find an 6MT 06 ZCP Coupe clean and low miles...that's a keeper. I actually looked at them briefly again this time around but it was frustration after frustration so I moved on to the e9X platform. Those things are like finding a needle in the haystack for real!
second this. i spent months looking for the right e46 without spending more than i could justify for one. had roughly 5 or so examples that appeared to be the right car and then something would happen about a week before i was supposed to pick it up and it ruined it for me. or one would sell before getting the chance to check it out. similarly, decided to grab my e92 as a result. no complaints, still such an amazing car.
Appreciate 0