Rep
Drives: e 90 m3 sedan aw

Garage List
2009 red bad ass wagon  [10.00]
2008 E90  [0.00]
2007 Denali  [0.00]
2006 550i  [0.00]
2004 clk 500  [0.00]
Install runs about $1500. There are some items that may or may not need to be done depending on your cars color. For example roof mouldings and aerial(antenna) may need to be painted dark grey or black to compliment the carbon roof. Your car might already be black and not need this. The roof is already a high quality product but re-clearing it to be as wet as glass is an option as well. The roof retails for around $1500. So $3000-$3600 parts, tax and labor depending on what your particulars are. The carbon roof utilizes the existing steel roof support and sunroof reinforcement and is only replacing the steel roof skin. The majority of the strength is in the remaining roof structure that stays intact. C&C uses BMW panel bonding adhesive(exactly what BMW uses on their CSL and other carbon roof models) and they replace front and rear glass mouldings as they get a little distorted during removal. The sunroof function and fit are uncompromised. As for weight savings its not the point or goal. It was to have the carbon roof like the coupe!! Vorsteiner makes the sunroof version and a non-sunroof version is available through IND(from what i have seen and the name behind it i am sure the quality of the non-sunroof is equal). Its about a 3 day ordeal. Mine was 1X1 weave but i am certain 2x2 is available as well. Nathan says they offer a lifetime warranty on the install(leaks, delamination, etc) Please forward questions that need to be answered to nathan@candccollision.com and mods nathan at C&C Collision says he has tried to contact you through the contact page to become a advertiser with no response.