United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3, 2016 X5 50i

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
Akra. Its perfect in my opinion. No drone, power boost, doesnt piss off your neighbors. Yeah its not the loudest out there but the sound is one of a kind, exotic of sorts. And the question is, do you want loud or do you want quality? People at the meets like Eismenn because its loud and racelike - gets attention too.. Go into public and the Akra gets smiles and compliments all day long, even by the average joe on the street. The best part is if you want escape your exhaust noise you just roll up the window with Akra. Ive heard Eismenn is too loud to escape, but again I've only owned Akra And only heard Eismenn at meets. Eismenn sounds incredible but its too loud for my taste. When Im not at meets and driving on the street I dont want to sound like Im on a race track. Just my opinion

Ps. I know what you mean about "too loud" getting old. 3 years ago when I first bought my truck I threw a Flomaster on it. I was stoked at how loud it was for about 3 weeks, then it just annoyed me. I immediately switced out to a Borla and have been happy ever since. With the Akra on my M I still get a smile every time I start up. Never gets old
+1
Appreciate 0