02-08-2011, 06:27 PM   #21
09E92M34ME
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
Will someone post the part number for the OEM CF spoiler pictured above? I have had my M for a month the the dealership is killing me with wrong spoilers. I ordered the competition CF spoiler from BMW to be installed on my M before delivery. That was a mistake. Mine is a 2011 e90 M3 with ZCP and stuff. The first spoiler they installed was the 335 e90 spoiler with matched paint.... what. Now they have removed that, scratched the trunk in the process and repainted it but told me I have to wait a month before installing the correct spoiler... seriously. But at least now I have had a chance to look at the spoiler before they install it. It is part number 51710411575 and does not look like I expected. I expected the OEM spoiler pictured above. But instead of having an aggressive angle and Sharpe trailing edge this one has a lower angle and the trailing edge it 1/2 inch wide. Will someone please provide the part number for the OEM spoiler above and tell me if its only for the e92 or if it will fit the e90 as well. Any advise will be much appreciated...

I won't even go into the week they had the car for this, the 100 miles they put on it or how dirty they made the carpet... I am losing patience with this dealership
100 miles they put on it can you say joy ride
09 E92 M3,AW/FR. MODS:Performane Kidney Grills,Side Gills,Exhaust Tips,BMW Performance Pedals,359 Satin Black GTS Wheels,275/35/19R & 255/35/19F PSS's,Dinan Stage I Suspension,Macht Schnell Spacers 12mmF,5mmR,Rear Fogs,Euphoria 6k,LCI Tails,LUX v3,OEM IND Painted Alpine White CF Performance Spoiler, Front Splitters, and Front Reflectors,Gloss Black Hood Vents,M Performance Steering Wheel.
Appreciate 0