Bob@BPS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328

I prefer ABS plastic over painting the OEM side gills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krueger///M3 View Post
Looks great!
I think so, too. What I really like is not permanently altering the stock gills. I keep all my stock parts to restore the car when it comes time to sell. I can personally attest to the fact it is very difficult get the money back for your mods when trying to sell a modded car. My old E46 M3 has been for sale for over 3 months and I almost have it back to stock. If I had sold the original parts, I would have had to go out and re-purchase them. Actually, the proceeds from selling my old parts has more than paid for the new mods, so far.

There is a good DIY video in this thread showing how to paint your gills. You can use that video to learn how to remove/replace your OE gills with our ABS plastic side gills. Note that our side gills come with an M3 emblem, so you don't alter or scavenge any parts from your stock side gills.

Bob

Bimmer Performance Store
Appreciate 0