Vanmarsenille
In On The Kill Taker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 MB GLS550; 2016 RR HSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by faou4rm View Post
Hey guys,
I visit this forum almost daily and obviously don't really post much, but I decided to give it a shot..

Anyways, I figured there are many older (I'm almost 22) guys that have experienced relationships a lot more than i have, that could possibly share their views with me

Although people may have different opinions and perspectives, i just wanted to know what you guys think about my question..

-Can a straight GUY and a straight GIRL be best friends?

I do honestly think there are exceptions to every situations, but i find it impossible to believe that guys and girls can be bestfriends in GENERAL without one side feeling some sort of attraction to another.
I do think girls have the capability of seeing guys just as friends (like a brother), but impossible for guys to do that because of our PENIS. Yeah i feel like guys can be friends with girls but it's too difficult for a guy to be spending all the time and effort into a girl just to be best friends. Yeah i may seem shady and shallow for saying that but i feel like it's the TRUTH that we never admit

I ask this question because whenever my gf and i get into arguments about her best guy friends, i always stand by my perspective. I just wanted to know what you guys think about it.

Thanks !

(if this goes well, i have some other relationship questions)

I'll give you my opinion: I am in my 30s and happily married, and have been for almost 10 years. Of my previous relationships, the ones where my girlfriend's "friends" were predominantly male never ended well. I am not a naturally jealous or possessive person but it takes a particular kind of male to put up with that kind of BS consistently, and I cannot imagine being married to someone like that. You are young and as someone else said, there are literally millions of other women out there. Take your time and take it easy.
Appreciate 0