Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
Okay your right the slap thing was silly. I just get frustrated with all the misinformation out there. If someone is so concerned about the planet & their impact on it they should get rid of the house they live in, get rid of their car, walk everywhere & live on a communal farm where their impact to the environment will be minimal. But they won't! They want everyone else to adhere to thier theories when their is no proof that man has caused global warming, just 30 ears ago in the same scientific community was predicting the next Ice age was uopn us. Just use your common sence.

Another thing about the polar ice caps melting. Do yourself a little expirment, get a glass of water & fill it up about 3/4ths of the way to the top(however much you like it doesn't matter) now add ice to it to fill up the glass almost to the top. Let it melt & come back to it later....what happens to the water level in the glass...NOTHING, it stays the same, the ice before it melted was displacing the water & now that it melted the water level stayed the same.
This does not take into effect the ice on Antartica because most of that ice is on top of the continent itself., there is no land mass at the north pole its all ice. People have to chill(no pun intended) & use common sence as well.
It's so refreshing to read all of you on here who actually have a f&*king brain and loads of common sense.

All these dim-wits who follow Al Gore around and all his so called "truths" just don't think for themselves. Why is it just RECENTLY he is bringing this up? Why not when he was running for President in 2000? Or while he was VP? If man-made global warming is around now, it was around way back when.

The earth is just like organisms, it will evolve with time and the changes that take place.

Although I believe it was mentioned, there is a TON of CO2 being released from the bottom of the ocean floor. Changes are taking place, it's just another cycle.
Appreciate 0