Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurorad View Post
Fuck all y'all.

If you were born in Mexico, you'd cross the border too. And if everyone spoke Spanish south of Houston, you'd never learn English, either.

Put yourself in someone else's position, for a change of heart. It will work wonders for your small, narrow mind.

Don't tell me you'd put up with living in poverty, with all of the U.S. has to offer just across the border.
Ya, I'd cross legally or head to some other city/country/region that I could relate to such as South America.
I never said everyone speaks only Spanish south of Houston, I said it is getting that way. Public schools still require English fortunately, until you get closer to the border.

Assume less, it will work wonders for your small narrow mind.
You think that I don't wonder how it would be living in a different area??
You also can't put yourself into someone else's position until you have experienced it...

Here's a little lesson on Lifeboat ethics my friend. Think of each major wealthy nation as a lifeboat, each of these "lifeboats" already have say.. 20-30 people in them, and the limit is 40 before you start to sink. Every poor nation is considered a person drowning around these "lifeboats". We need to maintain a 10 person margin for error, or else we would risk being on the verge of sinking. This margin would consist of chances for high birth rates, low deaths, high unemployment, etc.. Everyone on the boat needs to ask themselves, how many people can we save before we drown as well?? Who should we let in, and who should we keep out?? It's funny because when you take one person on board, they then want to save all of their family and friends as well, or they start to see your point of view and want to save their own skin. If we continue to let these drowning people cling to us for help, they will only end up sinking us. Our "lifeboat" can only operate efficiently with so many people in it.

An illegal immigrant/alien is simply a threat to our nation. Not only will their agenda to "Reqonquista"(Reconquer) Texas destroy the state I live in, they will end up dragging down the rest of America with them.

Yea, a lot of people can say, "well put yourselves in their shoes and what would you do!?!?" Tell me Neurorad, would you give up your spot in this "lifeboat" for some complete stranger, or would you then calmly slide to the back of the boat and shut your mouth?? I highly doubt that self sacrifice is part of your mindset.

We already have holes all in our boat, how much more do you think we can take?? We already give illegal immigrants free health care, they skip out on paying most taxes, and having to learn their language is a burden in itself.
Illegal Immigrants are leaches and a drain on our country and society.

It's not that LEGALLY immigrating somewhere is too hard, or impossible to do.. It's the fact that they can't/will not speak English, are too lazy to bother, or have a criminal record. Personally, I would rather live in Mexico and deal with MY OWN problems, than live in a little shack on the border of Mexico. They would rather run away from their problems than try to fix them, or they want someone else to fix their problems for them. It's ludicrous how they think this country is meant to help them, and meet their every want.

Fuck them, they need to take care of their own country like we should be taking care of ours.

-Nathan

Last edited by Expired; 02-05-2008 at 07:21 PM..
Appreciate 0