10-25-2009, 06:32 AM   #27
Lemans_Blue_M
Automotive Industry Insider
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lemans Blue M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight View Post
He's not a freak, he's a legend. He made it to look at and drive shotgun in an M3 at M's head quarter back in summer 2007:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76730

It was no mistake. Please don't let some inappropriate reactions influence you.

All, if you don't like a particular thread, just move on to another one. There's no need to bash the OP. I won't allow that he's getting scared off.

Best regards,
south
Well, he DID set himself up to a certain extent...

I do agree that some of the comments may have been harsh, but I know that I was just joking around with the guy.

In all seriousness, the OP could stand to grow a little thicker skin. We all get criticized and mocked from time to time (myself included), and I don't see why the OP should get a free pass. I think he's too sensitive, and he took the comments to heart. It's an open internet forum. People are going to balk at some of the things you say. That's just the way it goes.

We've all been teased or made fun of by other members, that's no reason to take your ball and go home. That's a little silly don't you think?

I mean come on Southlight, he did lay an egg with that first post. You know exactly how that was going to turn out with this audience.