Garage List
2011 e90 M3-Sold  [8.50]
2003 RS6 - Sold  [0.00]
2009 e90 M3 - Gone  [0.00]
2003 M3 SOLD  [0.00]
old 2002  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
What lap times were you turning? The timer doesn't lie. I know exactly zero drivers, competitive at the nation level, that would leave DCS on.
I'm talking lapping days, not competition. The last thing anyone in a race is going to do is leave something on that cuts the power when its not expected. The fact that zero competition drivers would keep DSC on is irrelevent. It is a very good tool on track to help you get smooth.

Our point is that breaking your car is not a function of how fast you drive. It's a fuction of how bad you drive. Within reason, of course. No car is 100% reliable.

Asuming I'm slow because I use DSC is flawed logic. The last time I was timed was at Sears Point in an old ITB 2002 in which I was having suspension set-up problems. I had the car builder, who was the track record holder, put in a few laps to help me dial it in. He couldn't improve on my time. These days, I don't need a timer to know if I'm on my game or not. The number of theoretically faster cars/drivers that I run down in a session tells me that.

Dinan compliment of stuff plus PF rotors and RG63s. Enough for now.
Why, yes. I am an abrasive bastard.
Appreciate 0