04-08-2017, 07:07 PM   #105
RomanK
Private First Class
Russia
Rep
Drives: M3 Coupe E92 DCT

Hello guys. Please, help me ..

I have M3 E92 DCT 2010.
Already long time I feel slight hesitation when I application / release the throttle on the high speed. Nearest past I feel already some bumps from my rear subframe... I checked all and can tell the next problems. Do not know normal it or not.

1) I noticed that my bushings of differential looks good, but I did not touch the bolts. Is it possible to not see of my bolts of bushings are already damaged? Do I need to rock my differential for it? But I repeat - the bushings looks like a good, but I drived my car already a long time with this feeling of hesitiation of differential.

2) I noticed some small backlash of my axle half shaft (passenger side). It does not prodused some knocking when I rock it by my hands, but it has some backlash. Do not know is it normal or not. From the driver side it has a backlash but a little bit less than on passenger side.

3) I see some backlash in output flanges of differential. It seems that it holds only on slots without any bearings, so it seems that it is normal.

Please, help my to solve this problem. What I should to check more?

One more question:
Is it normal that my output flange of DCT has some radial backlash?

Sorry for my English. Thanks.
Appreciate 0