Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [5.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [6.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
1) Already on your site looking @ pricing....not bad, but a group buy would be great

2) Awron's site shows an E46 gauge. Are you guys planning on carrying it, and if so, do you have pricing?

3) Finally, I ran back through all your posts in this section of the forum, and I failed to find a dyno of your project car w/the VF kit on it. I too, would like to see that dyno, as I'm assuming you guys have one. Like another member, I couldn't help but notice the "newfound power" statement you made, and found your choice of words rather interesting.
There's plenty of dynos on other earlier threads to reference from, in various forms.

Had a chance to take the ESS 625 on Buttonwillow during the Speed District event (over 3 hours of track time) and was very pleased with the performance. Midrange power was more responsive, no hiccups during acceleration and shedding about 50lbs (VF systems are a bit on the heavy side) from the nose are all benefits.

During post-track inspection - I was pleased not to see any engine codes stored at all, something that I haven't seen in a long time.

I'd rather not get into the VF vs ESS debate, there are plenty of those threads elsewhere.

In the meantime, we also have DGA E46M3 gauges on the way.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0