View Single Post
      11-02-2012, 08:35 PM   #7
thai357sig
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

It was a fucked up night. I was in the parking lot with my wife at the time dealing with a truck that backed up and hit her bumper as we were approaching her car. And then my car minutes later. Talk about lightning hitting twice in a five minute period to my wife and I.

When I got home, I hit the remote to the garage door. I live in a cull de sac, so I pull in the middle of the cull de sac to back up into my garage, a dumb as kid in a white carolla decides he couldn't wait the 5 second maneuver and proceeds to go behind me between my M and m garage just as I was backing up. I was so pissed! I Honked and literally sat in my car for a 120 seconds contemplating running the little fucker down and bash his fuckin head in, but my wife was approaching so I just backed into the garage to chech out the scuff marks.

This was the most fucke up evening ever. Right behind the time I ran the M thru the garage door after10 months of ownership. But that is another story.