View Single Post
      11-02-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
thai357sig
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Car parked illegally against/touching my bumper...

So I come out of the restaurant, after having dinner with wife and kids to find a bimbo parked illegally infront of me with her Honda Fit bumper pressed up against mine. WTF?!!! She had a guy in the passenger seat and she comes out of a Thai restaurant picking up carry out. She says to me after noticing me inspecting her "fucked up, careless I don't care if this is an expensive car" attitude. She says "I'm leaving." I replied you parked on top of my bumper. She replies "Oh really" , gets in her car and takes off before I can inspect the damage. I noted her license plate, model, make, color.

After I get home I notice the scuff marks on mu bumper. I call the police they file a case and All I wanted was the Bimbo to pay for the buffing. Now the PoPo will pay her a visit and hand her a citation for leavin the scene.

I feel bad for her, but for her Montgomery County Occupied Wall Street mentality, I kinda feel vindicated. Especially after the recent door ding and two nice screw dents in my bumper from another fool hitting my bumper previously.

How many of us here have suffered from inconsiderate knuckleheads?