View Single Post
      08-08-2012, 11:19 PM   #88
Eddy@ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: E30 M3, F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLuSioNz X View Post
Depends on the fitment you ordered, its best to call them with your specifics and find out from the source. When I last spoke to them, they said they have my rears, but "due to an unexpected delay in shipping, your fronts will not be coming in until the end of August".

BRB missing booth exposure at Bimmerfest because Apex had an unexpected delay in shipping.
I apologize for the inconvenience and any miss communication or misunderstanding regarding delivery dates. The pre-order checkout page stated an ETA of the month of August with no specific time within that month. This was done because all the wheels cannot fit into a single shipment, so some sizes will arrive before others. 4 separate shipments staggered approximately 1 week apart are scheduled to arrive this month.

Prior to the pre-order closing we could not be specific about arrival dates and could not really promise specific ETA dates besides a general "August" arrival date.

The pre-order checkout page listed the following information:
http://www.apexraceparts.com/EC-7-Pr...Buy_p_154.html

Quote:
Ship Date:
  • Wheels are scheduled to ship out to customers throughout the month of August based on the current ETA
  • Wheels are arriving in 4 separate containers spaced out approximately
  • Some profile 1 and 3 wheels will be arriving the 1st week of August
  • Most profile 3 wheels will be arriving mid August
  • Additional profile 1 and 2 wheels will be arriving mid-late August
  • The last container with most profile 2 wheels will be arriving on the last day of August as scheduled. This is the only container that may experience a minor delay of up to 1 week
  • We will update this page with more accurate dates as we get closer to the arrival date
  • Currently the ETA is accurate to +/- one week
We have two new sales staff who are not as intimately familiar with the details of these shipments as I am. One of them started 2 weeks ago. I'm not sure who you spoke to, and I apologize that they were unable to fully explain the situation to you at the time.

They were informed that the last of the 4 shipments is behind our ideal schedule, but they were unaware of when we promised to ship wheel orders out. Stating the month of August including a +/- 1 week buffer disclosed on the purchase page is as accurate as we could promise at the time for a pre-order of over 2000 units of production, since most variable are out of our control.

Once again I apologize that you will not have your wheels in time for Bimmerfest East, but I assure you will are shipping out product immediately after receiving these large shipments and inspecting them for quality.

Thank you for your understanding,

-Eddy Pintacsi