Endless619
DHS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z K View Post
I don't know what kind of people you get on the east coast but Lexus IS drivers here are mostly old Asian ladies who drive like grandmothers... or maybe they are grandmothers. Also, there really is nothing wrong with Infiniti G and Lexus IS cars. They make good sports sedans. I'd get an IS over a 328i any day as a daily driver. More reliable, holds value better and I think it looks a lot better (not the 2014+ ones).

As for people trying to race you, maybe it's because your car stands out? Not many M3s around?
This.

In Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont the modified E9X M3 crowd is very slim. You don't see these California cars here. Mine really sticks out like a sore thumb and while I dont get bothered really its when I roll down my tinted side windows, is when folks rev and try to race me but again, its like once a month, if that. I only took the bait once on an S2000 and literally destroyed it. I not only passed him in Vtec I walked away to a point I could no longer see his front bumper.

Usually its the lifted trucks here that rev on me. When my windows are up, nothing. Not a sound.

Last edited by Endless619; 09-05-2013 at 03:46 PM..
Appreciate 0