yodog
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 Corolla

Garage List
2009 BMW  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by richj777 View Post
Think of the 6 soft keys as shortcuts to functions inside of I-drive. You can have one switch the navigation to day/night mode. Another one to navigate you home, another to bring up your list of radio presets, etc. I have one to go straight to USB audio. And if you want, you can use any of these 6 to go directly to a radio station, however, your available list of radio presets can be much larger than just 6.
The radio presets is just a screen showing you a list of your up to 40 presets. You highlight the one you want and click. Or use your arrow keys to select up and down from that list. Yes you can have any radio station as a preset. AM/FM, their HD versions, or any satellite station.
Look on page 153 for radio presets and page 20 for I-drive shortcuts.

I haven't been able to figure out how to remove an I-drive preset though. I know I can reassign it, but what if I want it to be unassigned again?
I haven't figured that out either... Kind of annoying when things pop up and you don't want them to.

2009 E92 M3 | Alpine White | Black Extended | Advan RS | Turner Test Pipes | Dinan Axle-Back | OETuning | Eibach Springs | UUC SSK | VRS Front Lip | VRS Type I Diffuser | Matte Black | RPi Scoops | MS Filter | Yokohama AD08 | F1 Pinnacle
Special Thanks: Gintani | OETuning | eAs
Appreciate 0