Thread: BBK or Panerai?
View Single Post
      05-16-2010, 01:14 AM   #29
SpencerM3
Sauce
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 SSII E90 M3

You guys are funny, and somewhat predictable.

First off I do not "track" the car. Will I go to a track event or 2 in a year sure, but I do not regulary track the car.

Secondly I would consider myself somewhat of a watch snob. This could be good or bad, good in that I do understand and know Panerai very well, bad in that I already own a few other watches, Rolex, Audemars Piguet, and Brietling (had a Panerai 111 but sold it), so do I really need another? As far as this watch or Panerai being boring, to each there own. i am looking for an all black PVD/DLC watch and this one really speaks to me. It's very stealth, Panerai has a great histoyr, loyal following among Panerisiti, and I would like to own a Panerai again.

I likely will go with the watch, becuase the watch like soemone else said, will pretty much last for ever. I will own this watch for a very long time, and in all likelihood it will increase in value and mostly likely should I decide to sell it in the future (I don't intend to), I could most likely make most if not all of my money back.

That being said the BBK is such a great mod for our cars, regardless if you tarck the car or not. I do intend to get the watch over the BBK, but thought I'd take an informal poll and see where most M3postsers stand.
2009 E90 M3 | Silverstone II | Black Novillo | HRE P40's | Akrapovic Exhaust | Eibach Pro Kit | Jet Black Kidney Grilles | SSII Side Reflectors | SSII Side Gills | LUX H8 Angel Eyes | Macht Schnell Filter | Tecnocraft Envy Charge Pipe

"M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0