View Single Post
      03-31-2008, 11:47 AM   #2222
cngzsn
Rep
Drives: '05 330i ZHP

Ok man, this thread is not about you and you have to deal with whoever you think is harassing you yourself. Why do we care why you are being harassed? Please stfu and gtfo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-Net-Automotive View Post
Okay, so i'm minding my own business and I get these two emails, these guys contacted me through my website not through this post. Here you go:

contact_name: BC

dealer_name:

tel:

comments: you should not longer speak on M3post.com. we can make many troubles for you.

Sender IP: 210.22.158.XXX

contact_name: n*****ass

dealer_name: n*****ass corp.

tel: 205914XXXX

comments: why dont you quit being such a pussy ass bitch?

Sender IP: 71.8.38.XXX

Just to bring everybody up to speed, I posted some comments on M3 Post that are pro-dealer, this is the harassment I get because of it.

I am hiding some of these gentlemen's IP and tel# for privacy. (eventhough an IP address would not give give you their street address or any private information and the tel# is bad)

These two emails are in addition to a hate email I already posted. I am not mad or angry, I am just wondering what these bullies do for a living???

No Wonder BMW of Lincoln is pissed off, they are probably flooded with hate emails. There is some people out there with no decency or common sense!

Appreciate 0