Captain
Rep
Drives: ‘23 X3MC Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by YolkyPalky View Post
When purchased: March 2012
Year and Model: 2011 M3 Sedan (e90), Space Gray
Miles: 7600
Options: Fully loaded, Premium, Technology, Competition, Cold Weather, Park Distance, basically everything except extended leather
Transmission: DCT
Price: $59,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3h View Post
Yea but like you I could only check it out from the photos. They are quite a ways from me. I guess they didn't move too much from their asking price. Was it in pretty good shape when you got it?
Very good shape . Still has that "new car" smell as a matter of fact. It basically is a new car, only ~7600 miles. However, buying ANY used car, it will never be like 100% brand new. The biggest gripe I found was a very small paint chip ding on the drivers door, basically like a parking lot door ding, I'm having it detailed next week (along with my '02 e46 M3 coupe which I'm getting ready for sale) and the detailer is actually known on this forum, I trust he will be able to use a touch-up paint kit and make it good. It's so small as it is unless you know where to look you can hardly see it. Otherwise, the car was in outstanding condition.

Oh, and they didn't move too much on price, but it was actually priced pretty fairly according to KBB and Nada, etc. Think they priced it to move it off the lot fast, I mean it was at a MB dealer after all.

To be honest, I was all set to buy an almost identical car at a dealership in Utah, maybe you saw that one too, it got sold out from under me lol, so when I saw this one I moved pretty fast. Never have I bought a car like this, I mean not actually seeing it in person, but it worked out.
Appreciate 0