Rep
Drives: F95 X5MC

Garage List
2015 BMW X5 M  [10.00]
2020 BMW X5M Compet ...  [0.00]
2008 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortoM3 View Post
I Agree with all the above. The sand storms here are very bad. I have another car to drive on daily basis. I am not driving the car that much. It's parked in a garage, and also with a car cover on top of it. They do drive like idiots here, so I won't be driving her that much. I did drive her home from the port, but I drove real slow.
I had a few 911s hit the brakes hard to take a second look at the M3. The only one that wanted to play was a turbo. Of course, I didn't. But, non of the regular 911s tried to mess with me. I did have a freakin Mazda out of all things trying to get me to race. I just laughed at him, and slowed down to get out of his way.
The dealership here has ONE, and it's a demo. They are only placing orders for very special customers. Money is not an issue here, so they are limiting the numbers that way. I heard very bad things about the customer service here at the BMW dealers. They are all owned by the same family, so they don't really care about customer service because where else are you gonna go for parts or service. That's also a reason why I am not driving her that much. Also, I have to pay for services now that I am no longer in America. Oh, the gas prices here.. It's 70 cents a GALLON for premium unleaded. Also worth mentioning, some of the cops here drive super charged 5 series BMWs.
$0.70 a gallon for gas??? At least that's one benefit to being in Kuwait. Good luck, be safe, and take care of your M3!