05-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #430
BiscottiGelato
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 135i M Sport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
And to make the comment about the cars, I am not looking for a sport car that is a pure sport car, I am looking for a confortable sedan with sporty attitude. 99% I am riding on the street not on the race track. However, if I really want a nice sport car, japanese have nothing for me in their yard.
If you aren't looking for a sports car, you have nothing to do with this thread. When it comes to real sports cars, BMW has nothing even close in it's arsenal. Don't even talk about at the under 30k price range.

For the sporting intention that the Tobayaru carries, it's probably the most livable you can find for daily driving. Any of those Porsche Cayman/Carrera has both less seats, harsher ride and less trunk space. Not to mention costing 3 to 4 times more.

If you are talking about interior quality and such, you are out of your mind. It's 26k for god's sake.

I'd say the Toyobaru is a game changer. If it sells like hot cakes (which is as expected. I think it'll be super tough to get your hands on one, especially since they are not producing that many for the first year), expect all other manufacturers to REACT to Toyobaru's innovative design and engineering.

I for one, can tell you that if I am in the position I was in 2 years ago in choosing a car, I'd have bought the Toyobaru over the 135i. You just get more with less money. It's that good!