View Single Post
      12-17-2010, 11:05 AM   #34
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991TTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron_jeremy View Post
I also think it's hilarious to see some guys talking trash over stuff they don't that much about.
For starters, BMW have said they intend to make several models of this car, yes on with Efficient dynamics in mind, but also a true supercar, likely a turbocharged monster in M version, a new M1.
Who gets the 200k tag, i don't know, but talking about specs and numbers at this early stage, it's to early imo.
Let's conclude when it's here!
One thing is for certain, to look at it next to an R8, is like comparing apples and oranges imo.
well said sir, we should wait till it is here, but theres nothing wrong with forming an opinion with the information we have now. I didnt realize BMW has plans to make this the next M1, i've only seen them mention the one with efficient dynamics and i could have sworn BMW did give out some specs and numbers about it. Also according to the info posted by the OP it looks like that 200k price tag will be for the ED version, which is still ridiculous.

btw i do agree it is like comparing apples and oranges, or hybrids to supercars. hopefully BMW will release that M1 soon.
Appreciate 0