View Single Post
      02-19-2010, 08:38 PM   #1
mike33176
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 Jerez/ Black, E90 M3

Went to Active Autowerke and got the Cat-back today! Did before and after Dyno pulls.

Finally made a decision and had my AA Cat-back installed today. After 25 miles so far, I love the new growl of my car! Since I'm starting from scratch(kinda, put the AA Air Filter on after 120 miles), I did a baseline dyno pull on their Mustang Dyno. I'll post the Dyno sheets on Monday due to a printer error. Before the install, it made 334.2 HP and after it made 347.5 HP(give or take a tenth or 2). This gain is right where they estimate it should be, they quote between 12-15 hp gain.Torque gains were good but, don't remember the exact numbers. Butt Dyno says more powerfull from mid-range to 8K.

On another note, It's great to be able to go to the manufacturer and have them install their parts on your car. Everyone at AA is Fantastic! When they put the car up on the lift, my installer noticed I had a very slight diff fluid leak and immediately showed to me and the other guys. They asked me if I still wanted to install the exhaust before I take it to the dealer? I only have 3300 miles on the car and had the 1200 service done @ 1700 miles. They checked the drail bolts and they were not completely tight, tightened them up. After the install and they did the after dyno pulls, they lifted the car again to check the diff, no leak!. Omar told me to stop by on Monday and they'll put it on the lift to double check to make sure no more leak. I'm very happy to be a part of the AA family, great shop, people, and products! Just my $.02. Their HFC X-Pipe is next on the agenda.

Name:  AA_Dyno-1.jpg
Views: 894
Size:  130.1 KB
Appreciate 0