Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFIDDY5 View Post
While that was on Tressel's watch, the NCAA deemed him not responsible as it was something set up by a BOOSTER and the player. It wasn't anything Tress had to do with. And the sad argument that tOSU haters neglect to accept is that he already had the job in Columbus before the investigation was done. He didn't run from it. He accepted a better job. Please don't sit there and act as if Wisconsin is squeeky clean dude. Alvarez and Ryan have both had allegations brought on to UDub bro. Its just not a huge deal cause its Wisconsin. Not tOSU, Bama, USC, etc.
I am just pointing out he might not have been deemed responsible for #1, its still taken into consideration by everyone viewing this matter. He has been the target of investigations like this in the past.

I don't refute that ANY school has some shit going on but it's 1 thing to have it speculated behind closed doors and another to get caught by the NCAA in the act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFIDDY5 View Post
Please don't sit there and act as if Wisconsin is squeeky clean dude. Alvarez and Ryan have both had allegations brought on to UDub bro. Its just not a huge deal cause its Wisconsin.
This is just all together a crap ass statement. I never sat here and acted like UW was squeeky clean. Like I said above, NO NCAA D1 school is squeeky clean... I'm not naive. Again, don't forget an allegation is not a formal charge (that was part of your argument in your statement wasn't it?), whether there wasn't enough to prove any wrong doing or the implication was that they weren't responsible for what happened, they were let go.

And quit talking out of your ass "not a huge deal cause its Wisconsin"... there is life in NCAA football outside of Columbus. Sounds to me you forgot we beat you this past year and went to the Rose Bowl.
Appreciate 0