View Single Post
      10-03-2011, 05:18 PM   #28
pn_e92
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 LCI 328i M Sport White/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
I agree with you parham that the current M3 is almost perfect, so I suspect you would never regret picking one up.

I have the sneaking suspicion that the new M3/M4 will be even better than the current generation.

However, cars at the end of their generation are the most tweaked, have had things fixed (e.g. DCT software) and new options added (e.g. competition package). That will always be the case.

I'm sure I'll drool over the new one. However, I wouldn't personally want to pick it up soon after it's released. If you're going for a new coupe and at least one model year after its release, you're looking at 2015.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
I learned that lesson the hard way. Never going to pick up the first model year of anything anymore. My bike has been a nightmare. Issues have been fixed in the following years, though.
I agree with both of you that the last model of everything is the most tweaked and usually the best. Which is another pro for the E92, then again the whole new factor and design of the M4 catches the eye. So this is basically just leading me to believe that a lease is truly the best option.
Appreciate 0