07-19-2011, 05:55 PM   #12
dibxna
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 MW F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Metak View Post
Nope. I'm an engineer/physicist, but you don't have to be Aristotle to understand this simple concept. Why some people get so outraged because there might be someone willing to pay $10k over MSRP is beyond me. I own some extremely rare coins that you might think are ridiculously price, but there is someone who is willing to pay, and he is the one who sets the 'market' price. Sometimes we need to be reminded that the world does not revolve around 'ourselves'.
to be very clear - not outraged by the price whatsoever. just unwilling to consider that particular vehicle when priced at 70k when I can get a better vehicle ((m3)in my opinion) for the same price.

If someone wishes to pay more for the car to say they have it - more power to them.

You don't have to be a realist to understand this simple concept. Why some people get so outraged because there might be someone unwilling to pay $10k over MSRP is beyond me.

when you get your 1m, post up some pics - what color did you go with?
*56' ford f-100 truck :: NSX blue :: lowered :: custom interior :: custom audio :: colorado custom wheels*

Last edited by dibxna; 07-19-2011 at 06:00 PM..
Appreciate 0