United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3

Garage List
1971 Datsun 240z  [0.00]
2008 M3  [9.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobizach View Post
What majority??? The car hasnt even been released.. let alone on sale yet!!

Read this thread for example http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71015 with the header "M3 11 miles per gallon" Notice how the poster left out the whole other part of the sentence? Which btw Scott explained as well? Selective reading/ selective posting... I and alot of other members here have read those same reviews as well. And dont see it like you do.

And why are you so miffed by those of us who just want to save judgement for ourselfs? I dont see what your trying to accomplish.Its our money and our desision on what and whatnot to buy, not those reviewers or you.
I agree, i think it has gotten a little out of hand that people are just jumping on the bandwagon to bash the M3 when in fact no one here has driven it and some are not even seriously considering to buy it. I drive a w124 while at school and im on the MB boards but im not gonna go on there and bash at the C63 because i dont like it or feel its inferior to other competitors.

If it makes you happy to know that all your negative inputs on the M has deterred people from consider buying it you should probably get out of the house more often and try to get laid (aka get a life).
Appreciate 0