07-28-2010, 08:04 PM   #55
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Standard II View Post
Hi Jamie, great to meet you at the IND shop; the end result looks brilliant!

Congratulations on a stunning choice of colors (both interior and exterior) and the combined modifications truly create a one-of-a-kind M3. The pictures are great but in person, this color is spectacular.

Nice work fellas!
It truly was a pleasure to to meet you John...... I am planning to tow my car down to Bimmerfest next year along with my friend Allan and his Individual Azurite Black M3. Hopefully you will be in attendance with the Silver Standard and we can talk again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's M View Post
Hey Jamie, WOW!!! Just beautiful and the subtleness is absolutely perfect. Make sure you look us Ontarians up if you're ever passing through, I'd love to see the car in person.

Take care and congrats, one of the nicest bunch of mods I've seen. And you were lucky to have it done by the best. Think I'll consider driving down there one day myself.

Mark
I am gonna be in Ontario around the 1st or 2nd of September for a few days..... we will have to get a meet together with all of the Southern Ontario BMW Owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsis View Post
Jamie, it's great to see that your car finally arrived. When we last talked, I knew this would be a special piece of machinery. Enjoy it in good health!
Thanks very much Eric..... unfortunately my delivery date/vacation schedule never allowed me to have you come up and do the car as we discussed on the phone. The car never arrived till June due to the seat module delays so I didn't even know if I was going to get my car in time for vacation let alone schedule you to come up and detail it. I ended up buying a PC and a Makita and prepping the car myself upon delivery. It was hectic but it turned out very well. Take care!!!