View Single Post
      02-28-2012, 04:40 PM   #86
DieselDiner
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin@MMW View Post
hmm... Then how did the security guards "die" without any wounds or signs of starvation?

Suicide. That explains the (hidden) reason for the writers revisiting the topic with the daughter on the farm.

This is going to sound crazy, but I'm almost positive that one of the cars in the parking lot had a hose running from the exhaust into the interior. I think they showed a brief glimpse while the guys were being chased through the lot by the walkers. The dumb part of this is that a modern car doesn't give off enough pollution to kill anyone, but this is Hollywood and poetic license is allowed.

Funniest line in the episode for this native Atlantan was Rick suggesting they might get a couple of snowmobiles for the coming winter. The only snowmobiles in Atlanta are in magazine pictures!

P.S. My little theory is probably wrong, but I like it so much I'm enjoying the ramifications if it were to be true - primarily that Rick continues to push for a 'happy life' for his family while he knows that the knowledge he has would cause several of his party to give up.

Last edited by DieselDiner; 02-28-2012 at 04:46 PM..
Appreciate 0