View Single Post
      01-10-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

So after two years....

...with my Interlagos Blue E90 M3 sedan, I have decided to get rid of her in favor of an E92 coupe. I purchased the sedan with the intention of keeping her until she stopped operating efficiently, but I have been missing owning a coupe (...and it's eating at me). Now that I've managed to navigate that crossroad, I'm at a standstill: Mineral White or Alpine White? I don't want another IB car (..the sedan was my second IB M3), and I can't do black, red or grey. White seems to be INSANELY popular - almost to the point of nausea - but it's the only other color that I can picture myself driving. I already have an Arkym CF front lip, and the 2006-ish BBS DBK LM's (..the type where the entire wheel is DBK, even the lip), so I need to choose a color that will complement those aftermarket items. Any suggestions?

P.S. Do any of you have the new tone/tone leather options (..i.e...fox red/black/black or palladium silver/black/black)? If so, can you post a picture so that I can get an idea about how they look in person?
Appreciate 0