09-10-2012, 02:34 AM   #71
jtvr4
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce.augenstein@comcast. View Post
Obviously can't quote you because of your weird posting style (this time), but listen, just stop being slippery, go back to fastest laps, put in M3 vs Boss 302 and get back the five track times listed, will you?

Sorry I'm on a laptop and felt like being lazy. I did the fastest laps comparo but the lap times are to few on the Boss to make any type of educated guess. Which is why I posted three different links. Did you see the scores?

If you can find me back to back lap times, I'd read it. The only one I can find have been posted and the Boss lost.

Different days with different drivers mean nothing to me or anyone who is into lap times, but whatever floats your boat. In the end the Boss has a solid rear axle. I will say Ford has done as good as they could with it, but they can only do so much.

Rumor has it the next gen will be IRS. Maybe than they can compete. As for now? No, the chassis is to far limited and it clearly shows otherwise it's standings would be different and certain drivers wouldn't be bitching.

On a side note, I get to drive a Boss non LS next month at Hallett and I'm 99% it's better than the SN95.
Appreciate 0