View Single Post
      02-14-2013, 04:11 PM   #55
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2004 E46 Dinan M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 JP View Post
Hey fellas....I was going to post up the new dates but it looks like everyone is starting to track the changes. I'm actually in touch with the guy coming from TX, he's been in touch with the ///M Flight club president, who put him in touch with me (and Saint Van Rock as well). We're currently coordinating a link up to plus up the numbers of cars rolling north along the front range. I'd like to link up with any and everyone in CO who'd like to roll in a large caravan....it looks as though we'd have at least 15-20 cars. Also, as a pre MFest thing, Saint Van Rock and I are looking to host a meeting to discuss our club ///M Flight, the 5 W's of it, and to see if anyone is interested. As some of you know, the club is looking to expand in CO as a "pilot" expansion....we'd love to have you all as members. More to follow on that....in the mean time, lets get ready for MFest!!!!!
Awesome! Ya I have been talking with a few guys from Texas too. They mentioned meeting us in Grand Junction Thursday morning and then heading to Vegas.

I have also been talking a guys from Iowa, St. Louis and Chicago. We should have 20 cars meeting us in Denver Thursday morning before we set off.

I would love to get a pre MFest met going. Denver would probably work best since we have people coming from all over. The last couple times we did the opening day of Banidmere and the CU Sports Car Club Show.

Let me know what you guys here and I look foward to seeing you guys soon! Excited for MFest!

Registration is almost up!
Appreciate 0