Thread: S2000
View Single Post
      09-07-2006, 07:19 PM   #14
urnuts
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '06 330i (the now "slow" bmw)

Thoughts...

Yeah, you and I are pretty much on the same page.
Boulevard cruiser is the same way I'd describe the 350- sure I'll hear something on that statement!
To me, the 330 was a great all-around choice- performance, style, etc. As I may have mentioned, I had 2 M3s and sadly, could not swing a new M3. I would have if I could have. I just built a new house and..... need I say more?
Also, it's tough when you also need to have an SUV, or at least something with all/4 wheel drive. Nice to live in the south, west, etc.
Boxster? Options? Yeah, the car is free, just add the options!!
I may just trade my 330- I'm afraid to see what a dealer would give me for it!
I did not really get the 330 as my "fun car", because I need the practicality that the 330 offers, I just want an S2000!.... did I say that?
Agree, too, on everything you said about the S- simple, basic, & if it's a "fun day" car, what's with the roof?
That car's got classic looks- I'm telling 'ya- in 20 years, it'll still look right!
Revs, too.... the freakin pedal is right there- rev it!!!
That's my peeve when people don't signal. "What, could you not reach the signal lever", "where you somewhere else when you were turning" wtf?
You are right there!!! Use your signal (my rant in life) and if it's an S2000.... wind that damn thing out!
Appreciate 0