08-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #33
M3 Esq
Automobilist
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5, 911 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
Hey M3 Esq - I meant to reply to your other post!

Possibly the M Performance Exhaust.... and white angel eyes.

But the exhaust is not cheap. I'm trying to pay off the M on an aggressive timeline, so I'm going to hold off on that for now......

And one day I will bring her to the track! Right now, I can't as I can't afford to crash her...

I'm really looking forward to seeing yours!

I remember when I first starting lurking here on m3post, and you were getting your first M!

Yes, the wait is BAAAAAAAD.......... I won't lie. It won't get any better!

And man, I want to see that contrast stitching too!! You'd better post pics!
I'm having the ///M PE installed at the port, along with the alcantara steering wheel and the CF spoiler. It's expensive yes, but it's all covered by the factory warranty as long as its installed before you take delivery. I did not mod the MY11 at all, but this one I have gone a bit crazy. Here is a list of parts I have ordered so far the MY13 in addition to the parts being installed at the VDC:

Painted reflectors from IND
OEM CF splitters
OEM CF mirror covers
OEM aluminum pedal set and footrest
OEM Gloss Black Grills

I will post pics here when it arrives.

As for the track, yeah it's a bit of a risk, but as long as you run in a structured event with instructors and passing rules you will do fine. It will really open your eyes as to what these cars (and you as a driver) are capable of.

Also, just wait until the first time you can take that baby to 8400 rpm - you haven't seen anything yet! Enjoy!
Appreciate 0