Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
Welcome to teh intarnetz d00d.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylydiamy View Post
Hi,

Although I recently become a member, I have been following this forum for more a year. I have to admit that there are tons of good people who go to distance to help strangers that they haven't met before. They give honest answers, advices and spend time to take pictures and so on... I learned a lot from those people and able to do some mods on my own.

I sincerely thank those I mentioned above.

But I also noticed a few things that turned me off

1 - Some members become sarcastic when a novice member asks a simple question such as "Omg, low oil level indicator warning is on, what am i going to do?". Then some members response like "you need a new engine". This is totally unnecessary. Just because you have more knowledge about car does mean that you should put down those who don't.

2 - I am not sure whether it is intentional or not but some members give answers without knowing what they are talking about. This may cause problems to those who will act on the responses that get (not only the one who asked the question but many other who read them).

As I sad most member are really decent people and I really appreciate their input. I just hope that those who qualify above 2 items would stop what they are doing.

Thanks