View Single Post
      08-05-2007, 12:08 AM   #43
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
I've actually been on a racetrack, have you?

I've done a ton of auto-X too, have you?

I know the difference between a car that handles well, and a car that handles averagely. Adding HP does not make your car handle any better.

I would say based on your worship of HP over a balanced chassis I could leave you in the dust on any racetrack around in my 325 much less the Z4, spend some time on a track and you'll learn it's not about HP, it's about knowing how to drive.

I don't need to drive a proceeded 335, because HP doesn't help average handling.

WTF would you have a 335 and a 328 anyways, they're the same damn car at least my 2 cars aren't the same thing are they even both yours?
Last time I checked the performance numbers, the 335i handles just as well if not outhandles the old 325i. So, unless you really do drive as well as Mario Andretti, I'd bet all my money on the 335i vs. you in your 325i any day of the week.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0