E46 + E90 + F80
Rep
Drives: E46 + E90 + F80

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamm3k View Post
I would honestly say its up to you. I don't have nav on my car. But if you really think its worth it to get an upgraded 2011 nav, and then pay the bucks for the new tune, go ahead and do it. Maybe this time around you could even explore some other options besides powerchip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitw View Post
(Evolve can remotely tune tuner locked cars... compare their cost, with the convenience of being able to reflash your own car at your own time...)

They bring up some very valid points. Evolve Automotive has come up with a very unique solution to tuning, combining realistic honest power with convenience and affordability.

I have the Evolve evolve-R Tune on my E46 M3. The evolve-R cable alone is completely worth EVERY penny. There has already been a few times where I had to flash my tune back to stock to help diagnose problems and to make sure my car is running in it's proper form. If I didn't have that cable, then having to mail out my DME would be such a hassle.

I'm sure you are very pleased with your PowerChip tune as many are, but just consider that Evolve offers a solution that essentially has NO limitation. That way you can keep your Nav, iDrive, and DME up to date, but at the same time keeping the unleased power from your tune.

Something definitely worth thinking about
Appreciate 0