View Single Post
      03-24-2013, 01:44 PM   #12
bmw325i
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINeely View Post
Nobody is arguing the benefits (medicinal, industrial or financial) of weed. Everyone knows already. The info is out there for anyone who want it and cannabis is one of the most studied plants in the world. Instead we're arguing the legitimacy of trying to get everyone to sign the 38479634807563408th petition to legalize weed, which even if half of the USA signed, would still probably be ignored by the lawmakers.

You're wasting your time with this petition man. Smoke a joint and try to feel better about it.
Its not even my petition I just took 2 seconds to sign it. I honestly don't care if anything happens as a result, at least I tried.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein

If this isn't an issue you are concerned about that tells me alot about yourself. It means you are unwilling to change, and unwilling to stand up for yourself. This is a major problem. You may not realize it now. When the world goes to shit because we ruined it then you'll realize, or you might die before that, but your children will have to deal with it, that is just selfish. We could improve so much in this world but only if we are willing to realize the flaws in our ways and correct them.

For those of you that don't even smoke weed let me put this in a way you can understand.

We all have hobbies right? Is your hobby safe, both for you and for others? Do you enjoy it? If you answered yes to all of the above what if that hobby was all of a sudden made illegal for some stupid reason and the government wasted hundreds of billions of dollars each year enforcing it. That would be pretty stupid right?
Appreciate 0