06-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #16
mshab356
Go ///M or go home
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
There are only 2 options... Akrapovic and Eisenmann. Everything else is sh!t, and anybody who says otherwise is lying and/or retarded. Just keeping it real and simple for you.
Hey c'mon now I think my AA exhaust is pretty cool, too!

But SehrSchnell is right, Eisenmann and Akra are probably the two best quality ones. I personally don't care for Akra's sound, since it is too civil for me, but Eisenmann Race sounds SEXY! But it does drone at low RPM's. I haven't heard of Akra having drone, but it is super light and titanium and it is the best looking exhaust out there.

But about my experience with Active Autowerke's exhaust, I personally like the exotic sound it has. Deep growl that gets more high-pitched in higher RPM's. I think it is a pretty well-built system as well. And drone is very minimal, between 1500-2000 RPM. I'd say listen to all 3 in person from locals if you can before you jump the gun. And look on the classifieds for used systems. I bought mine new for over $2000, and a month later someone had their's up for sale for like $800

Good luck! Exhaust was definitely my best mod for every car I've had (although I haven't gone FI...yet )

GONE 2011 SG/Blk E92 M3 CS 6MT
Appreciate 0