04-10-2007, 09:34 PM   #5
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 21st View Post
you know what? i still not sure. I've seen posts saying only one option to decide on and i've seen others with lots of options.

i think silverstone II with 19's black leather. Wanted hud but it isn't there. Nice to see edc is standard. Bluetooth prep. Would like zsg but dont know if i can wait.

Also like the black, want to see carbon black, dark chrome and the M red.

So as you see, i'm very much undecided. I'm hoping that when i see the choices i will be able to make the decisions easily.

any suggestions?
IMO I wouldn't be happy if I could only choose from certain options b/c they aren't available yet & I'm not refering to DSG/ZSG...this would really piss me off to know I could have waited a little longer & get the actual car I want w/ all the options & accessory's I desire...we all really want this car, but I'm not sure I would just jump at the first opportunity to get it if I wasn't going to be 100% satisfied...

I'm still on the fence of whether I'm getting stick or dsg myself & am also confused about color choices & options...I love red interior & I love interlagos, not 100% sure they are great together & if I'll be happy long term if I can get this combo...if I don't get this combo I maybe forced to get either SS2 or Space Grey w/ red interior or interlagos w/ black (don't like the grey & dark brown may not be offered & refuse to get beige or a similar light color)...cheers & let us know what you decide...

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0