04-13-2013, 08:50 PM   #45
1MtoM3
HayZeus
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Rodeo View Post
Excellent point. I think people that smoke in front of other people (who don't smoke) are assholes. It's called second hand smoke, and it can kill people, especially in shared homes. I feel the same way about people that drive around on public roads with DSC off for no logical reason.

Forcing your bad choices on others is inconsiderate and selfish.
Yes so what is keeping you from protesting to the fullest of your capabilities and while you're at it , don't ever EVER EVER go faster than the speed limit....EVER ! Cause a lot of thought was put into that, much like esp and dsc, so if you do , I hope you can't sleep because of remorse , even if it's just by 5 mph my friend.....Cause that 5 mph may have helped to keep that person you just crashed into alive !!!!! NEVER EVER DRIVE ABOVE THE SPEED LIMIT AGAIN , NOT BY 1 MPH !!!!
And while your at that , never ever fail to come to a complete stop at a stop sign ever again....Not by a millisecond . Because when you hit that oncomming car, even if you were physically almost at a dead stop but still rolling.....I will judge the living shit out of you !!!!

MW E92 , Turner test pipes , Vorsteiner Titanium catback, TMS spacers, ESS remap , KW sleeves.
Appreciate 0