View Single Post
      01-29-2009, 05:44 AM   #13
samM376'
///M Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

I'm actually going to wrap my car very soon. I already have AW so I said no to Pearl Matte White

So my top two options are Matte Royal Blue or Matte Black
It will be covered all around inner panels, everything! I really want the look.
And so it all matches I'm getting clear Matte film placed over CF roof and the tails, I think it will look awesome. ANd make me renegade at the track

Usually when taken care of and maintained pretty well the wrap should last 4 years or even more. It doesn't affect the paint. Matter of fact it works much like a clear bra so offers the benefit of protection from the elements and rock chips etc and it looks good.
Comes time to sell your car and you have a perfect untouched or damaged/faded paint job underneath

I say you do it, but get the color I am not getting so I could see how the other one turned out

Prices so far is $3200 at a place I know does the job right but hasn't done an M3.
$4000 which I know is top of the line at another shop and wraps a lot of track cars with tons of experience
or $2700 plus plane ticket for a company that sends someone in from Cali and does it at your home, but know a little less about them.

Not all that expensive, cost a little more than a clear bra, but for your entire car

http://chitownm.com
Appreciate 0