Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post
It's not because the M3 was design to take corners that it means it was'nt design for straight line also , I think the engeneers at M are capable to do more then one thing with the M3 !! It also brake well and make a pretty good confortable luxury car !! If the M3 is faster then IS-F and RS4 in straights and corners , does that mean those 2 cars were design for nothing !!?

If you look back at 08 , the M3 was as fast as any other cars in a straight , so why do you say it was not design for that also , you really think that being good at cornering must absolutly mean being bad in straigh !!? If the M3 is that much praised it's because it does everything good !!
You're not understanding me... I didn't say the M3 was necessarily BAD at a straight line drag-type race, but it is definitely not as good as some people in this thread are trying to make it seem. And even with modifications, it still isn't all that good at straight line. There are much better and cheaper options out there, and those with mods are beasts.

That is all I am saying. If you think the M3 is a drag racer, even with some mods, then you're in for a rude awakening.

Last edited by Templar; 03-30-2012 at 01:14 PM..
Appreciate 0