View Single Post
      11-15-2009, 09:15 PM   #77
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

i didn't read through all the posts just yours so here is my op

seems like if you can get 1,500 more then you paid for it and that good a deal on the V and you need it for your family then you answered your own question. should you decide down the road you don't like it then you could always get rid of it and get another M

why not get the 4 door M3 though??

good luck in what you decide, the V is a nice car i rode in a couple, i would get the 6 speed though over the auto if i got a V

H

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmos77 View Post
Looking for some hellp here please. I currently have an 08 Coupe with a 6 speed and am considering trading it in for an automatic CTS-V ( family reasond ) Bottom line is i have a crazy good deal on the table for the V ($13k off sticker) and they are even offering more than $1500 for my trade than I paid for it over 6 months ago. Am I crazy? I drove the V and it is a different experience but a true beast in its own right. Not sure I want to give up the 8400 redline and the sweet music the M's engine makes. I really can use the 4 door and automatic so the rest of the family can use the car but I'm really struggling with thsi one. Any thoughts would be appreciated and thank you in advance.
Appreciate 0