Thread: Intro
View Single Post
      01-05-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Coupe

Intro

Hi Everyone,

Just saying hello. The lease on my wife's 2009 335i Sedan (Sport/Premium) was up and had someone not rear ended her (and tarnished the Carfax) I for sure would have bought it as it's been a great car. I've been shopping for something new for the last two months and had settled on a 2013 Audi Q5 3.0T. A perfect 2nd car for us since my primary is a heavily modified & regeared 1997 Porsche 993. For some insane reason I stopped at the BMW dealer just to sniff around as I've always coveted the M3 (my last 5 cars have been 911's over a 15 year period both brand new and older air cooled)....and sure enough I caved in and left with a fully loaded 2013 E92 M3 Coupe. Mineral White Metallic on Fox Red, Competition Package,DCT, Nav, Cold, Premium, Apps,Enhanced Sound (wheels with factory black powdercoat).

Needless to say while my 993 is heavily modded I only intend to add exhaust to this one as it will mostly be my wife's car. I do hope to participate in some So CA enthusiasts events if there are any and am excited to be part of this obviously rabid fans of this incredible marque.

How do I post a pic or two from my iPhone?

Thanks 993
Appreciate 0